Statusy offers a direct integration with your Pagerduty account, so new Pagerduty incidents can update your status page automatically.
To configure the Pagerduty integration, first go to Settings > Integrations on your status page dashboard. From there, click "Add Integration", select the service this will be for and then click add.
After the integration has been added you will need to configure the integration in your Pagerduty account as well. Before moving to Pagerduty, note the endpoint listed on the integration page.
After you have that, follow the instructions below:
- Go to your PagerDuty dashboard. Click Configuration and then Extensions.
- Create a New Extension, select Generic V2 Webhook as the Extension Type.
- The name can be anything you choose.
- Select the Service in PagerDuty that corresponds to your service in Statusy. For example, if you have a Forum service in Statusy, enter the service in PagerDuty that receives notifications from your monitoring tool for your forum.
- Enter your endpoint in the Details field.
- Click save.
New incidents will be automatically pushed to Statusy moving forward.